Sunday, May 23, 2010

Looks like someone had a good time on their vacation!

I live near a really expensive, fancy hotel and country club so naturally I encounter a lot of "weirdness" as tourists and country club people tend to be.  I was walking Peanut on the beach this week and came upon this wonderful evidence.....A towel and an empty condom wrapper. Not quite sure if this couple realized they were doing it right in front of a row of townhouses.   Fun.
Posted by Picasa

At least they had safe sex.

4 comments:

SUEB0B said...

Eeeeew

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Imagine if a seal or sea lion had swallowed that thing and choked to death. People are incredibly unconscious everywhere.

This is right up there with something I saw recently - a used tampon on top of a parking meter. You really have to wonder.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I actually came by to check in on your sickbed but got distracted. So glad you weren't in it!

Pea said...

yeah. I was at the beach about 2 miles north of this one a couple weekends ago, saw a maxi pad in the sand. What is wrong with people?