Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm off to visit my sis today

I'll be home in a few days.  I was hoping to get my beauty blog up and running before I left but it's taken me longer than I thought to organize  all my ideas and such.  I did teach myself how to record and edit videos with my little HDwebcam and started shopping around for one I can use away from the computer.  But for now the one I have is decent enough.  I even have a couple of people who've said yes to interviews and a few tips to share.  I was hoping my new camera would record videos because I thought it would be super funny to record my sister and I trying to glue fake lashes on together since neither of us really know how to do it right. But it doesn't do videos.  Oh well.   I might still try with my old cam, it will just turn out grainy but I'm sure it'll be funny anyway.

My first flight has already been delayed thanks to the weather so I hope I won't miss my connection but I'd rather arrive late and ALIVE so I'm not going to stress out over it. I'm excited to see my nephews, it's been a little over a year.  I have all kinds of gifts for them from San Diego and a bunch of stuff for my sister that I know she can't get up there.   Anyway peeps, have a good weekend!  All those flying today, take it easy.  

1 comment:

justme said...

have a great time! can't wait to see the new blog!