Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Then and Now


Posted by Picasa

This is one of my and Neenee's favorite pictures of us together when we were little so when I went up to visit we decided to re-enact.  You know how I love re-enactments. Of course we got it wrong.  That's me in the yellow and her in the red in the old pic and in the new one she is wearing my pink hoodie.


BTW I'm not sure why but my profile no longer shows up on my side bar, this was going on even before I changed the template.  What's up with that?  I tried to fix it but, I don't even know how.....

4 comments:

justme said...

you all are SO cute!!! i love the reinactments!

Pea said...

Thanks! Oh but there's more. I think most of the time my sister and I are together is dedicated to reenactments.....

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I could tell who was who in the old shot - neither of you has changed a bit. So cute!

I just checked out your new beauty blog - very cool and so much fun.

Pea said...

Glad you liked it. Just something I wanted to do for fun. I'm always the one who gets asked about that kind of stuff from my friends so I thought I would just blog it. I tried to combine my profiles but I couldn't do it, thus my two names. SIGH. After years of blogging I've just now figured out that I could've just added another blog to this profile....honestly.

I told NeeNee(that really is her nicname) to make the same smile.