Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!

I haven't been posting yet AGAIN.  There are a few reasons but I'll have to save that for when I get home so quickly I'll just say :


-Yes I'm fine, all is well.  Don't worry about moi.  I'm still alive. I know I know, it's not cool to just disappear like that.  Sorry.

-Having a great summer with the Peanut.

-Several sea turtle nests that I've been watching and waiting for have HATCHED!!!!!  Including the one from the last post a gazillion days ago.  More on that later.

-I'm going out of town tomorrow for a few days to see my 26 year BFF. I will post and post and post when I get back and try my damnedest to get this blog back on track.


I still heart you internets.

3 comments:

Mariposa said...

Nice to make it here!!! Glad to know you are doing just oh soooo fine! ;)

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Glad you're ok. Just checking on you. Have fun with your friend (and Peanut.)

Pea said...

Oh thanks guy! I had so much fun. I was broken hearted to leave. There's no friends better than old friends. I was happy to get home though.