Saturday, October 8, 2011

Does this make up for my absence?




First off let me just apologize for my annoying chattering but I was so excited I couldn't contain myself. I recorded this a few weeks ago while my sister Neenee was visiting(yes that is a true nikname, when I was a baby I couldn't pronounce 'Denise'). I see dolphins from my windows at least 3-4 times a week, mostly in the morning and at dusk.  I haven't seen any for the past couple days as we are in the thick of a NASTY Nor'easter right now.  The wind, oh the wind.  If only I could find the words to describe how much the wind and all her noises just warms my spirit.  I tried to get some footage of the whitecaps in my building's pool and all the scary foamy washing machine that is the sea but it started to rain really hard, the kind of rain that stings, so I'll try again tomorrow. I've heard the storm will be even worse but I welcome you bad weather.  My mantra du jour is "Me, the sea and a cup of tea."   I usually get cabin fever when it's been like this but oh what a wonderful storm we're having.  If Noah's ark shows up, tell him I'll stay a little longer.  Only St. Augustine, how's it going?  I'm worried about you down there......

No comments: